Patriotism: Who is our America?

handersons
What is America? Beautiful? Free? Perhaps loved? America is all of these things and so much more. Without her people by her side, America would be only half of what she is and can be today.
From the open ringing of cannons singing, and gun shots declaring our will, America knows she is protected and loved by all who accept her as she is. For the good that she does our troops are willing to take a bullet or two for America so long as it means victory and freedom. Without her protectors, America's luscious fields and desert plains would grow lonely and die off. She can not defend herself.
Our beautiful America, beloved by all her people, is kept safe in our hearts and sound in our minds. Though no one can tell of America's future, we remember her past. All of her sacrifice, her courage and bravery. The sadness and pain. Most of all the victory. Without America's victory, she would not be ours today.
America the great keeps us going. She is the promise that we will make it, there is always hope. We live, eat, sleep and breathe America. Defending her as she does what she can to keep us safe and give up all she has to offer.
The secrets hidden behind the beauty and boundaries of America are from from revealed. For our protection? Fear of our resentment? Could we ever turn our back on our beloved America? She is all we have after all. She is all we have ever known. We have put so much heart, soul and energy into protecting her, could anything ever change that?
As we grow with and nurture America, we constantly learn about her. Her memories not soon forgotten, her wars, her victories, the god times and the bad, her devotion and effort. Like any family, America is nothing on her own.
America is the place to be. The one to love. Our number one. Who do we have to thank for our desirable America? The lord? Our presidents? The courageous troops? We have all of them to thank and more. The every day American citizens and patriots that blanket America's lands are just as much to thank for what she is today. Without the support and love they help put into her, she wouldn't be what she is.