My Hero Is Stella Byars

pdbjakaphillip
All my life I have looked up to someone. I have been asked this question over a thousand times and never knew the answer. I would always say either my father or my mother. But I know now that they only play a big part in my and not a hero roll. I have figured it out. Stella Byars is my true hero. Not only is she my grandmother, but she a is a surviving M.S. patient. She is not only my hero, she is our hero. She has lived life to the fullest and survived a life with M.S. or muscular disadvantages. Even though I never told her this, I think that she already knows. It makes me proud to know that I can look up to someone who has done something with their life. I say thanks to god for sending her on this earth to produce and raise Cardonya Byars, who made me. Stellas Byars is my hero, my grandmother, and a true spirit and I'm not afraid to say it.