Trust and Safety

Archerychic_01
My opinion is what im going to talk about in this story. You said it can be political well here is my opinion. I dont feel safe with the people we got in our government (President). I feel like the president, one of these days is going to stab us in the back and it turn into a big chaos. Like most of the things the president has done so far has made the richer class richer and the working class poorer.
I think that if he would actually come down and hear what us people that work days and nights. We have to hold up a job or we lose everything. Also if he would actually do what he said he was going to do when he was running. Then we would not be in as bad as a mess that we are in right now. So no i dont feel safe in the government.
Now do i feel safe in are schools? I would have to say no to that. The reason i would say that is becouse there is so much bulling and fights that all og the teachers dont catch. Also some of the stuff that is said in high school can be permenent for a long time and you wont ever get away from it. The teachers should not go to extreme but I think some of the teachers should pay more attention of whats going on and be a friend to some of the students instead of being just a teacher. Students are also at fuilt, well they are the main reason why a school can not be safe or make me feel unsafe. There is so many posibilites of different things a teenager or child can think of that can change a life in seconds. So that is my story and i have my rights to my own opinion.
Comment by mynameislynn

You watch too much tv. :) although I have to agree with you on some level. I find your perspective quite interesting.
Posted: Friday, October 28, 2011 11:25:43 PM