Trust and Safety: The Difficulties of Trusting Our Government

Elvispresley
Do I trust our government to keep me safe? No, definitely do not trust our government. You never know if they're lying or telling the truth. I don't feel safe because they have all the power. At any moment they could change something that no one really agreed with and you wouldn’t find out till later on. You never know what the government has up their sleeve.
Many people think that the government is the ones who created the "aliens" or the "spaceships" which, I can't agree or disagree because it could possibly be true, but then again it could be false. I honestly think they have many things that they just won’t tell us. Everything about the government is private information and you have to swear in or something just to work for the government, have you ever noticed how people end up "missing" or dead because something got out but yet it was just an "accident" They have to make sure nothing will get out, but why? Probably because if we found out what they were doing, there would be a big fight about it and they're just trying to keep it from happening.
I honestly think the government saw the terrorist attack on the twin towers coming. Notice that every time the economy is down something big happens. Something that always changes everything politically. The government just tries too hard to strive for something huge to happen, so people will talk. I have never felt safe by the government and I probably never will. You don't earn trust by lying, and getting caught.