Trust and Safety: Trust: Do You Have It?

caitibug
Caitlin rose-barker

“Trust and Safety: Trust; Do You Have It?”

I trust my parents, school and the government to keep me safe.
I am a person with a lot of drama over boys, friendships, clothes and anything else I can be called out for, but, girls will be girls. We will always have drama because that’s who we are. I’m in the middle of drama over my boyfriend right now. Apparently he was hers when I “stole” him from her. My school did a great job on solving it for us though. Well, at least I think they did. My school wont let you get bullied, you just have to speak up.

I also think my school has it safe when it comes to lock-downs or evacuations. We don’t get many of them, but when we do they keep us safe. They also keep us calm and let us know what’s going on when it’s all over. I feel safe when I am in school.

Cyber bullying or arguing is done a lot to me, my friends and my family. If I see it I will always hop in the middle to defend someone. I know I shouldn’t, but I do because that’s just me. Most people starting things over the internet are either losers with no life, scared of their own shadow, or both. If you are being bullied, tell someone, your school: you parents or guardian, any adult will help you or find someone to help you out.

Bullying or being bullied is not okay, in fact it is against the law. I see and hear kids getting bullied everyday. Some schools, UNLIKE mine, are lazy or just don’t care. But, it’s not always their fault; some kids are too scared to speak up. Whoever you tell is going to keep you safe and get you help as soon as they can.

At home nothing too bad has ever happened. My brother and my sister get in to it sometimes; normally it’s pretty bad too. My dad gets too drunk, or little girls threaten me and my family and never show up. Even if they did I could take them, and if I couldn’t I’d have plenty of help. If my dad gets out of hand I do have a six-foot-six, thirty-three year old, three-hundred-plus pound brother to take care of that.

I really don’t know if I trust the government. I mean 9/11 did happen. Other events had to have happened like that too. But, our country s still in one piece isn’t it? I can’t recall any recent attacks by terrorists. Our government has kept us safe in the last eight or nine years, so I’m sure if it came down to it they would keep us safe. I have no reasons not to trust them.

So do I trust the government, my school, other schools and my parents to keep me safe? Yeah, I do most of the time. And if I didn’t for any reason I have a lot of friends and family who I can trust. In a nut shell they are all really reliable. They will keep you and me safe!