Trust and Safety: Small schools pro or con

marz2213
Do I trust the school to keep me safe? Well that is a tough question to ask. Most people would say no and other people would say yes. So I will tell why I think it is safe and I will also tell why I don’t think it is safe.
In little schools I think we are safer. The reason why I say that is because there is not a lot of violence. Also everybody knows someone and when to stop antagonizing that person. One last thing if we a person was acting out of the ordinary or did not look familiar. There would a good chance that it was a person that was not supposed to be there and the teachers could ask them to leave.
In a big school I do not expect it to be safer. The reason why I say that is because not all the kids would have the knowledge of the kids and what they are capable of in a bigger school. Also it is less likely to notice any think different. So I don’t think if they notice anything different then I probably would not feel safe at that school.
Do you think I trust the school systems? Well like I said it could be a toss up there are pros and cons to every think. Small schools pro and big schools con. That is what I think.
Maranda Bisson