Trust and Safety: Cyber Bully

ruthie
A lot of people have been getting bullied on the Internet and the parents can't see it because it's happening online and that's called Cyberbully. I have been cyberbullied before and it's not a good thing to be doing at all because it can really hurt others and it might feel like you're not doing anything wrong because you're not actually pushing a kid around and taking their lunch money. Cyberbully is a whole another story. It's about teens who think that they're being funny by calling someone names but they really don't know how they really are hurting some people with their words whether they call them fat, ugly, or any other names. It's really hard to believe that someone would say they hate you when they don't even know you or anything about you. It is really hard to be listening to what bad things others have to say about you and sometimes you feel like you can't take it no more. That's how a lot of teens are dying these days, because of cyberbully and the pressure of going to school to face all of the haters. In some states in the United States, it's becoming illegal to do that and you can get in a lot of trouble for doing it but some people just keep doing it. A lot of people think that the bullies are doing it because they think that it's fun but I think that most of them are doing it because they're having problems at home or something like that and it was proving by scientists that most of the teens who got problems at home are more likely to become bullies mostly because they can't deal with the problems, so they just put it on someone else. In conclusion, a lot of people are getting hurt and I think that it should be illegal in everywhere.