Trust and Safety: United we stand, divided you fall.

poet782
Most of us who live in single mom homes think we're safe, but there is always that thought in our mind that there is no physical way my mother could protect me from a robber or murderer. I have lived with this notion for awhile and what I figure is the only person who could protect myself in this situation is me. However when it comes to government there is no way our nation would sit ideally by and watch it's own people be attack. It simply would never happen. There are just to many southerns around. We have our pride after all. And that pretty army we pay billions of dollars every year isn't just for show. So I have no doubt that my government would protect me and if that fell then the nation would step in. Not because I'm the most wonderful person in the world but because we are united. As for my school, my teacher barely know how to use a fire exit. So in case of emergency push the old lady in front of the door and run. She never taught me anything anyway.