Trust and Safety: Sounds Mythical Now

shabana
Would you agree if I say being an Indian has started to be a reason for shame and dishonor just because of the immature actions of some low laying scums who, by the Indian national pledge are our brothers and sisters??
India a country which has always been known for morals and believes is NOW just another corrupted country, a country of fatherless kids and jobless fathers, a country of rumbling stomachs and tumbling houses, a country stricken so hard by social issues that another one might be just a cherry on the cake for the perfect disaster!
One big fat piece of this cake we call social crises is cybercrime. There are pros and cons for everything in this world and cybercrime is just one juicy con of one of the best inventions in history and the end results of thousands of smart brains being used stupidly..!
Before we take ice picks and hockey sticks and set out to hunt down the masters of this shameless game, let’s just analyze the victims, teen girls who are more prone to this indigenous crime. The women have always been one to enjoy unwanted attention. This weakness of women is exactly what makes them vulnerable in the eyes of the predators. But after all the damage is done, one thing these girls will ask to their parents is “where were you??”
Exactly! Where have u been when u know that this can happen to your own child and not to only some fictions characters that you read in newspapers..!!Were you two busy fighting over trivial things, busy making money for nonexistent causes but just to be labeled rich?
Now let’s taste the icing of the cake. The teachers who should be teaching the students, the citizens of future India the morals and virtues are in desperate need of classes themselves..! the teacher who should look at the eyes of the students and teach, looking at the chest of the female students, the teacher who should pat the head and assure the child he is being good having a forbidden pleasure by touching elsewhere in the body with an ulterior motive is plain wrong..!!!
What happened to the matha pitha guru dev motto??
Not to forget the boys of this generation who can’t just realize the fact that incest is disgusting…that touching your sister with an ulterior motive is wrong…its immoral, looking at your mother in another way is unbelievably gruesome!
Where are we girls supposed to find safety now??Who are we to trust??
And then when we turn to the legal system for support, lo and behold they would rather have sexual favors in return for help..!!
So much for being proud of being women when the world around us has made it a mission to make us feel like the lowest of the lowest possible scums..!
All I can say is safety and trust seems to be mythical words in this oh so wonderful world..!