I learned from my father...

jwendler14
My Father is a very mysterious man though he may not seem so. He normally drives a motorcycle instead of a car. Many call him bold but i call him Dad. I asked my mysterious Father to tell me something I never knew about him. He told me the following story:

He told me a story of when he was about my age. He was in the basement with his brother, my uncle, and they were playing darts. They saw a show where they had someone pinned up on a spinning wheel and they throw darts at him. My Dad and Uncle tried to replicate this by making my Uncle stand in front of a dart board and my Dad threw darts at him. At first my Dad was doing alright and hitting the dart board then my Father threw a dart and it hit my Uncle in the eye. Luckily my Uncle was ok but he never forgot that moment. Now my Father’s favorite sibling is the one he threw the dart at.

Hearing this story at first made me laugh but then i realized that my Dad was crazy in his past. There are many more different stories from my Dad that are equally or more crazy then the one i just told. It made me realize that my Dad will understand if i do anything crazy like him in the future.