I learned from my mother that she punched someone in the face

apalazzi14
I Learned From my Mother that she punched someone in the face...
That my mom and her sister would walk home from school everyday. Their daily routine consisted of passing public buildings, and seeing usual people from school. One day, my mom and her sister were walking with a classmate. This classmate was not particularly a nice boy, and he was nagging my mom’s sister. The teasing continued and my mom grew aggravated. Like most sisters, she was defensive over family. The boy continued poking and annoying her sister when finally my mom turned around and punched him right in the face. The boy stopped bugging them, and they had a pleasant walk home.
Little did I know that my mom had that might in her. She always tells me to treat others the way you want to be treated, after all, that is how she raised me. I do not have a different opinion of my mom. My mother is a human being and of course can get aggravated sometimes. The story was hilarious because although you should be kind to others, there comes a point when it is necessary to explode. I would never in a million years do that to someone, and picturing my quiet mother doing that is very entertaining.
The story is unforgettable. The way my mom described it, and the circumstances why she did it were very funny. I don’t know if I would punch someone in the face, but I would definitely yell at them. I guess if I ever punch someone I can easily defend myself by using her story.