I learned from my mother how to live for others

SHAHGUL
When i read about this contest i thought my mother will never tell me about her secert but i was wrong ,first i go to her and make her comfortable on the sofa then i asked my mother first take a promise from me that i will not tell this to anyone .Then she started my sayiny that we should not only live for ourselves we should live for our families.We have to put first their needs then ours[when she was saying that in my find i was saying that why should we have to put them first ]then i asked her why?she said you will know when the right time will come[that answer was not enough for me]but she continued when she started to tell her scarifices for us i was proud of her[you know for one moment i was in shock]NOW I LOVE HER MORETHEN I USED TO DO[SORRY FOR NOT TELLING ABOUT SCARIFIES THATS A SECERT B/W ME AND MY MOTHER]