I overcame my mother

wisemanc
I have always been a daddy's girl, and my mother has finally spoke up and did something to get my attention. I have always loved my mother, i mean she is my mother she gave birth to me why shouldn't I? my family and i haven't been on good terms since my birth day back in january i have always been different from my older brother and sister. my sister is 25, she is married and has two kids. my brother is 23 and has been a bum ever since him and his girlfriend broke up almost 2 years ago now, he is going no where and fast. both my brother and sister didn't get there drivers license's until they were 18. i have pushed as hard as i could as soon as i turned 16 because i don't want to be a lowlife like them i want to go somewhere with my life and have a future with my boyfriend. he has been the biggest help pushing me to do more and want the best for me and for us to be happy together. how i over came my mother, or why i over came my mother. she is a very unhappy person, she has had medical problems since she had a hysterectomy surgery. i don't make any excuses for her any more i have since i started high school i am over her bull crap any more she is very angry all the time. she has a short temper also. she had asked me to barrow money so she could pay bills. of coruse i am going to help her that is the type of person i am i love helping people. after i gave er the money i said as long as you pay me back its fine. i asked her a month later if she had my money she said she put 100 dollars into my account i said okay that's fine just make sure i get all of it. i looked at my account and she toke another 100 out i was so mad she could have at the least told me she didn't put the money and asked to barrow more i would have been more then happy to help her out. when i confronted her she lied to my face i had to show her that she toke more. then on it just went down hill. i moved my account so she wouldn't be able to control anything any more or my money. she held the money, a car, my family,my cell phone and my boyfriend over my head until i changed my bank because it was the same one as my boyfriends and his families. to the day we are just keeping the peace she tries to do what ever she can to make me mad. she has burned that bridge and it will never be rebuilt the same.