I overcame...

KimberlyE1994
Dear Diary,
As you know I struggle every day of my life trying to figure out what it is that i want to do with my life how will I succeed one day? How can I make a difference in my life to do something better for myself? I often wonder what it is that I want to do with my life. I sit and wonder and I often stare at myself in the mirror how can I make myself look the part of someone who knows what they want out of life. My friends are not the best of influences giving that we are all young adults now and are being introduced to new things. In my case it’s been drug use. I have asthma therefore it scares me I have a huge fear that if I smoke that I would die I know the chances of that are not as high but that possibility scares me every day so I don't do it. I sometimes feel like I have two personalities one that wants to do well in school and wants to better herself and another that wants to be like my friends and do drugs and cut classes. When i think really hard about it I do want a better life I do want to be a better person and after writing this journal entry I think that is just what I’m going to do with my life I want to be a writer and I want to go to school and do good in it. So from now on that’s just what i am going to do.
Comment by akcheerfreak

Go for it :) Follow what you believe not what your friends believe:)
Posted: Monday, May 30, 2011 7:10:46 PM