I overcame hanging out with the wrong crowd

amanda17
I overcame hanging out with the wrong crowd.

I started hanging out with my best friend more this year since she got her license and a car because before that we would always hang out every now and then. Me and her are the same age and are like sisters. We went to crane to hang out with some friends she met and ended up getting in huge trouble when i got home and was something i never thought would have happened. I plan on not doing it again and i started hanging out with my other friends which is finishing off my school year pretty good. I'm going to miss some of them because they graduated but now i'm officially a senior and a lot of things are going to be piled on me. I also have friends that are in basic training for the army that just graduated and i have a good friend that is in Mississippi or close to it that is going to graduate again for the air force and leaves soon i will miss him like crazy cuz i remember the memories and it will be hard.