I overcame my grades

Amber32
I have overcome a great deal this 2010-2011 school year, but the most challenging was probably my grades. I was able to go through my entire life and all the various grade levels and receive great grades, with an overall ninety-six percent cumulative average. This year though, my sophomore year, has been the hardest. Because I had not developed proper studying habits due to my lack of studying due to my lack of a need, I had the hardest time when I actually did go to study. Of all the classes, I think Biology and Geometry were the worst. I could not focus on Biology, and I never even knew how to study for math, so I never did. This year, though, I learned that it is easy to remember things for Biology when you just get away from everything, all the noise and temptations of things like Facebook, and just focus. It helps even more if you are interested. As for Geometry, I just did all of the odd problems, the ones with the answers, in the book for each section, even if they weren't assigned, because then I could see if I truly understood it or not. If I didn't understand I could always ask the next day in class or see my teacher privately. In the end, my real motivation was my future. I have always wanted to help people and now that I know what I want to do and where I want to go to college, I realize how very important it is to get good grades for the greater likelihood of getting a scholarship. To conclude, my hardest challenge to overcome this year was my grades, and the best way I resolved the conquered my challenge was by studying, a lot, and thinking of my future