I overcame my grades

jenniferjoe213
I overcame school and I’m talking about my grades in particularly because my grades were so bad at first and I couldn’t keep them at a constant grade it would be all over the place I would be failing on time then passing then the next day I would be failing again but most of the time I would be failing all the time and it was frustrating, the work was not hard at all I would just start last minute and procrastinate and get it done later or made up. But I have learned that once you do it the first time and get it done when it’s suppose to be done then you have nothing to worry about, your grades are good as well.
Now that I’m a senior I realized how important It everything is and how my grades would have a huge effect on me, it would determine If I would graduate or not that is when I started taking everything seriously and had most of my grades up most of the time and I understand that I need my credits to graduate. There was a point though where I slacked off and didn’t really care until I realized I don’t want to be starting school again I want to be finished and went back to finishing and doing assignments and turn them in when they are due! It’s great when you do this because you won’t have to worry about them later and running around last minute trying to get it finished.
I always use to think that good grades were hard to get and no one could do it too so why should I even try but then you come to realize that It’s not that difficult at all! Like right now, it’s crazy how many assignments I am getting done within this short amount of time if I did this throughout my whole high school life then I would’ve been better off way better off and wouldn’t have to regret classes I didn’t pass.
This year I overcame my grades and It was great that I did it and kept my grades way up in the A and B range instead of getting D’s and C’s most importantly not getting any F’s! I learned so much I wish I knew back when I first started high school as a freshman.