I overcame the struggle

noma_789
Many people believe that high school is just a light bump in the road, but in my case it was a huge brick wall to over come. Although my struggle didn’t begin until the last day of junior day, I believe it was the hardest thing to overcome. My main passion in high school was ROTC, but the last year made it seem as if all I did for the program was for nothing. During the 4 years of Jr. ROTC I lost many friendships , because of my willingness to know what I was supposed to in order to get far and to better the unit. When it came to honors night I did not receive an award, which threw me in a whirlpool. I wondered why I dint receive and award for many days, but then I realized that you don’t need a prize or an award to know that I worked hard. If all I had after this program is the satisfaction that I did well , then I will be very happy. I also realized that you never know what a person is thinking about you’re character. A person may feel they are doing the best job that they can, but to someone else it may the worst job they have ever seen. Therefore I know in life that I don’t need awards or shinnign things to show for my hard work in something.