I overcame the obstacles of high school

Kaluni
Throughout my high school years I have been through so much, I started in 9th grade. When I was a freshman I took high school as a joke. I didn’t care about my grades at all; I used high school just to hang out with the friends. The electives were classes that I would participate in, core classes I paid no attention at all, I would try but I was never interested and spaced off during class. If you opened up my bag and locker you would see a mess. I was a much unorganized person; if I did get work done then I would lose my papers. After flunking my freshman year I told myself that I would try harder next year and get the grades I needed, but after summer break I didn’t put the thought that summer was over in my head. Here is my freshman year all over again, another year that I flunk. It was my junior year that things slowly began to change, colleges and our school councils would talk to us and encourage us to do good and get into a school. It was then I overcame the obstacles that I have been going through. I would stay after school and get work done, if I had a question I wasn’t afraid to ask the teacher. My grades began to improve, but the thing I was still lacking were the credits I failed the previous years. Now my senior year I have the grades I want and I wasn’t taking classes so I filled in those empty spaces and took A+ classes and made up all of my lacking credits. No I have the best GPA I have ever had, but I wish that I had done all this work through my entire years of high school. I have the credits to graduate. So if you’re a struggling student the extra time in school helps a lot to get your grade to what you want it to be.