I Overcame School

Ceeg3
The one thing I overcame this year and last year was all sorts of things and I’m very proud that I did all the things I did. But the major thing I overcame is stress in school and the school work that I didn’t complete. Also the assignments that was hard in each class. Which I still think about and I wish I had done it but now that it’s in the past I can’t but it’s all okay. Even at the moment of the end of the year I’m still stressed about passing my classes.
At the beginning of my senior year I started with just 3 classes but I still got the work I had to do but wasn’t as hard then as we got more in the year and days pasted I started to fail my classes and worry that I wasn’t on track to pass. Stress can do a lot and not have you mind all in to what you are doing. For example in my Language art class we had to do lots of work and I didn’t think I could do all of it on time, my grade was pretty low and it got me stressed but I overcame it and I went on to the next term to be more confident to pass the next term.
The 2nd term finally came around I would say it was a more less stressful term for me the work was more easier and I did it my grade was a lot better a lot. So I can say I didn’t go through much stress on this term. Think the confidents that I had made me more on track to pass and get a good grade.
The 3rd term of the year came. I was more of a slacker and didn’t do much I did what I can do to pass my one major class I needed to pass the work got me stressed out but my grad was okay so what I did was I didn’t do all of the work I was supposed to. But doing that made me not stress as much because I knew if I didn’t do the work I had to do, I could still pass with a passing grade, which I did. Stress came down on my mind so I started to overcome stress a little.
It finally being the last term of the year passing the rest of the terms made it less stressful to think about. Knowing I’m on track to graduate. But with two classes I need to bring up I kind of still stress but I know I will pass with a passing grade. When the year is over I can say I overcame stress but I really did overcome stress through the year. Because I’m almost done!
Comment by jco250

In reality it’s to good to overcome most things, becouse once you start to stress about the things that you didin’t do or that you wanted to do but you couldn’t be accepted in it for the grades you had just puts you more in a difficult spot for you and the classes that you are trying to pass, but once that fhy’s b ye you gotts redeam your self and just move on with it and try something ells down the line. But if you’re a senior than S.O.L for thjat person who didn’t get them chances, they are going to half to take some of them in college in their feature.
Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:40:26 PM