I overcame my teachers

3126
The thing that I have overcome in my school year was the teachers and my grades, but mostly teachers. One thing that I really hate about teachers was that they would get up my back and telling to finished everything on time and to get to work, when I should be doing my work. Most of the time I would be doing my work or I would be tried and I really don’t want to do anything. And sometimes it could be hard because I would have to deal with my problems and finish my school work the best way I could. Then I would have to stay caught up on my work, just to keep out of RTI. And I really can’t do anything if I’m failing, but then all I have to do is keep pushing myself, and pushing, and to keep on top of everything. Even If the teachers would get on my nerves I would have to keep my tempter down and to keep my anger to myself, but if I took it out on the teachers. I would be getting into trouble for it, because I would not be responsible for my actions or what I do. And that is really hard for me, because I have to talk my own way out of it or to just walk out of the class and calm down for awhile.
Then I at the same time, I would have to be dealing with my grade and all of the work that I would have to do, just to stay on top of everything. I would not want to work or I would sit in class and do nothing and make fun of people, and just be myself. Then I would have to realize what I have done to myself and look back to see what I have accomplished in my school year. And when I do realize that is when I would be at the end of my senior year and I still got nothing to go and that I would be still in school, or I would be going nowhere but staying in school and trying to finish my high school year. But thing a that the same time, it is good to stay on top of your grade and to be on time with your work, because that is what I did to get where I’m at.