Media: My Computer

teahcermademedothisXD
NYC, New York.
My computer is a tool that i use everyday to help me connect to the people that i know. I play amazing games that i download from websites.I go on social networking websites like facebook. If i needed to, i would ask some of my firends what a homework was if i was absent.
If i was curious about something or if i wanted to know how to spell a difficult word, i would just go on google and get the answer almost immediatly and without ease.
If i wanted to watch a review of the latest gadgets or technology, i would go on youtube. If my friend told me a about a song that recently came out, i would watch it on youtube. If i wanted to find out the price of something i was planing on buying, i would search google. Or even if i wanted to find showtimes for a movie.
The way internet has impacted my life is absolutly amazing. My computer makes my life alot more simpler. When i think about it, i sort of feel bad for people in 3rd world countires who dont have computers or electricity or even any kind of media or technology us teens have in the US today.