Media: Life On The Stream

Utkur Babaev
Media: Life on the Stream

In my days everything is surrounded by technology. And it doesn’t matter in what part of the world I am. It follows, and makes my world better.

Media is one of the things that make technology great; in fact most of the new things that we see today were created in this sector of entertainment. Like iPad2.0, iphone 4g, 3D TV these are my favorites I use them every day and can’t imagine my life without it.

My first interaction with technology happened to me at the age of 6. That’s when I first set down and used my old, antique computer. Aka’’ piece of Junk ‘’from that moment it became a part of my life and I improved with it

I think that internet is the best form of the media, and that’s not surprising in our days you can see the whole world with just a click, or have access to millions of books that will be enough for your whole life. It can get you fanatical, insane and leave you senseless. That’s what happened to me.

Couple of years ago we didn’t have speeds up to 20 mb/s, and WI-FI didn’t cover whole countries. And that’s another thing that makes internet great and gives it an advantage against other types of media. Accessibility is an immense aspect of its success.

My own life is completely surrounded by technology iPods, laptops, Xbox, everything that needs to be charged or plugged in.

Other thing that I consider a great advantage is that it’s easy to use and search for what you need. And search engines are the main reason for that, with just a few key words or terms you can find thousands and thousands of texts, articles, pictures, videos etc.

Not all of the information is correct, but with few simple tricks you will be able to find out what’s right and what’s wrong.

Internet has its minuses, but nothing is created perfect. If you will compare it with others types of media you will find good things in all of them. But for now Internet is the best choice on the market. And there is no arguing with that.