Media: Internet--The Next Best Thing

SunnyP
When i hear the word "media" one thing that comes to my mind instantly is internet, as in modern day the best way for communication. There are couple of site such as Facebook, Yahoo, AIM, ect and we can also use webcam so we can see each other and chat at the same time.
In modern days technology has evolved to a new level. Lots of task of performance can be done such as doing business. Business on the web has many benefits. The ability to display a catalogue of products and services; that ability to extend your business hours to 24-7 without a physical presence; and, to update information which is seen by the world, immediately. This gives you an equal status as companies, providing easy communication with current and prospective customers. This is an excellent means of generating sales leads, while keeping present customers aware of new products and services.
In the late history these weren't possible but today people are doing with more internet. School teachers has its student so many research by just on click, rather than hitting the book and having a hard time looking for a straight answer.
People now are using internet for there benefits either chatting with people or using it for researching it has became helpful to us.