Media: Is Music Your Life?

XxGtGeeta96Xx
The form of media that impacts my life the most is music because music is how you express out your feelings sometimes that you can't do with any other media. Music can calm you down whenever your mad. There are some songs that may explain what your going through. When I'm mad I listen to music because nothing else can make me feel better and smile.
An experience I had was when I got in trouble at school and my parents found out, they took away everything, which got me enrage because I didn't know what to do, and I didn't want to do something I'll regret. So I was listening to music on my iPod and I felt alot better, because the songs I had express out my feelings.
You can't control your emotions, but a song might express out your feelings. There are different types of music out there. Everyone got their own music that they like. Music may not be for everyone. Music can be use in other ways than party's or when your feeling down. You can listen to music when your bored or anywhere. Music is our life. Without music we would be bored most of the time.
That is why I think out of all the media's out there, music is the best because your making your self feel better individual, without having people make you feel better or worst. Music is also entertainment, at party's you always need music, if you don't have music, the party is whack. Music can be use in different forms of emotions. That's why it's the best.