Media: The Effect That Text Messaging Has on My Life

Tayda_585
New York Dear Diary,
“Click-Clack!” across the keyboard, my fingers go. From the time, I wake up to the time I go to sleep; I’m sending thousands of text messages to family and friends throughout the day. I wake up every morning to the current text messages and the many opportunities to text those people back.
After thinking about all the types of media that exist, I came to the realization that I can’t live without text messaging. Text messaging impacts my life the most because it’s a way that I stay in contact with people and the way they stay in contact with me.
I am not a person that literally enjoys talking to people, so texting them takes that aspect out. I use texting to also store my notes, to update my Facebook, and to get the latest news on what’s going on around me. Texting is my life and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I would never want to change anything about my phone, but if I had to it will be a more up to date phone.

Love always,
Shantaijah
Comment by LadiiCort

I like how you gave different examples of how you use texting on your phone. i agree with it. Question: What would you do if you didnt have texting on your phone?
Posted: Saturday, April 2, 2011 3:01:08 AM