Media: Sprint Phone

Hillary B.

Dear Sprint,

New York. My phone keeps my info. You update my phone especially when daylight saving time comes. You offer me the latest updates. Thanks for the offers, sometimes.
What’s so important is when I forget something it will ring! And I know what I just forgot. Thanks’ for your offer sprint. You keep me connected with friends. You have the latest phones.
Ring! Ring! “Hello, who this?” “Hillary, you called my phone, so who’s this?” “Mary, oh hi how’s it been? Good you, good, thanks for calling bye, bye.”
Phone, did you get lost one day? Yes, but then you found me. I am going to tell the audience the story, it was at Sea Breeze. I thought I was going to get in trouble but, my neighbor saved me because I was at Sea Breeze with them but then I founded it, at the main spot or office. They said, “is this a slideshow of you and your cat?” Yes, and I got my phone back. Now I have a new phone and this time it is touch screen and my sister kept the flip phone.
Hillary Binet