Teacher Appreciation: And to keep going

Melita Afalava
The teacher who impacted my life the most was a teacher named Mrs. Donaldson. She was my teacher for most of my elementary years. At first we had a rough start, she was rude to me and I always got in trouble by her. She always gave me think sheets and always made it hard to do any work. I had tough times getting work done in her class. Then, I had to take tutoring after school with her. She helped me with my math and me reading. She helped me see that I could do more than just sit and guess. She taught me method that I still use to this day with my work in or out of school. We grew close and she even made a nickname for me. She helped me through my worst time in school and she helped succeed even more when at my best. She the one teacher that I will never forget. she made the impact of never giving up and just keep pushing through, and that has gotten me so far in life.