Teacher Appreciation: A Gem That Shines Through All

WriterWithADream
My fourth grade teacher was my greatest inspiration ever. She is the one who inspired me to pursue my love of reading and writing, and she is the one who has kept motivating me, even years later, to become an author. She is the reason I spend most of my waking hours writing in some way or another. She changed my life by showing me that I have a talent, a talent to share with the world. She also taught me to never give up, as cliche as it sounds, because it is true. If her constant support had not been there with me throughout all of these years, I'd never be where I am now, writing and hoping to one day become an author. She has taught me so many things, but the most important thing she taught me was to never, ever doubt yourself, because if you want to really do something, and put your mind to it, you can, and there is no one in the world who will be able to stop you when your inspiration shines through. Mrs. Dons, the name of this wonderful teacher, deserves much more recognition than she ever got, because there are surely many more people out there who have been motivated by this wonderful woman who we do not appreciate enough. So I thank her for her wise words pulling me through every personal doubt,