Animals: Make The World a Better Place

berny
For as long as I would like to forget this day I always have flashbacks. It all started when my dog that was named Daisy had puppies. My dog is a salt and pepper schnauzer, the puppies looked exactly like her but much smaller. So this day my mom decided to go to my aunts’ house in San Diego and take all the puppies. My aunt has the brother of Daisy his name is Skippy. The puppies had just gotten their shots and were still very small. As we arrived the dogs went running out side to play with Skippy. I played with them for a little while and then I went up stares to rest. I was in the stage were you are sleeping but you can hear things.
All of the sudden my aunt screams BERNY!!! I rushed down stares and say that she was caring Max, one of Daisy’s puppies. I then saw that bubbles were coming out of his mouth. I knew that was not good so I panicked and ask what I could do. My aunt told me to give her milk so I pored some on the dog trey and she put Max’s mouth in the milk. He stopped the bubbles but he was not responding. I knew he was poisoned by something he ate because none of the other puppies were poisoned.
My mom was sleeping all this time and I went to wake her up and told her what was happening. She took of to the nearest veterinarian. I did not go with her because we had another problem. While my aunt and I were treating Max, Daisy and Skippy escaped. My older causing Carlos grabbed his car keys and took me to look for them. We traveled street-by-street looking for them when we took a turn and saw them both. I jumped out of the car and grabbed them. This was the first good thing of the day; I was just waiting for the second.
I called my mom many time and had no answer so I just waited and waited. All of the sudden my mom honks the horn and I run outside. She tells me to go with her, which we are going to Mexico. I go in the car and I start asking her what the vet said, she told my Max was in a comma from poison. And I knew it was the snail poison my aunt had laid the night before. They looked exactly like dog food so the dog must have ate many of them. As we arrived at the vet in Tijuana the doctor rushed to stabilize Max and as we were talking Max passed away. I was very sad for the remainder of the month. Now I know to take better care of puppies.