Food for Thought

pohyee
Hi , this is a story of food . This is my lifestyle . okay , here is how it begins . Few years ago , my grandpa when he was still alive , he loves cooking . He always cook delicious and scrumptious meals from my family and i . We never complaint how grandpa food was like because it was priceless . You wouldn't get such delicious food ever in your life .
My favourite dish that he cooks is "tau fu pok" which is something like the skin of tofu with fillings of fish and pork in it . We always asked grandpa to cook that dish for us because we love it too much and the first impression of seeing grandpa gives me the thought of him "tou fu pok " .
There was once when we won in a competition and there's an artiste who came to our house to present the prizes for us during chinese new year . They also praised grandpa for his "toufu pok " . They said they have never eaten such scrumptious ":tou fu pok " . They asked grandpa to open a stall for his "tou fu pok" but grandpa refuses .
He wants to keep tradition of the recipe of "tou fu pok " passed down by his ancestor . He don't want to work so hard because he's quite a number of age already so he want to have a relaxing lifestyle . There was once when i helped grandpa in the process of making "tou fu pok" . I found the way of making it was quite interesting and it was totally different from other "tou fu pok" . The way of mincing the meat must be done carefully to keep the nice taste of the fillings .
The sos of it must be added some homemade soy sauce to make it taste better . a little bit of black pepper is added to the fillings of the "tou fu pok" . Lastly , we just need to fill he "tou fu pok" with the fillings . skills needed for putting the fillings nicely too . i couldn't do well . The tou fu pok keeps on having holes when i accidentally put in too much fillings .
This is the food for thougth of mine . I really missed the taste of granpa's "tou fu pok" . i really desire to make the same taste of the tou fu pok like grandpa's . no one found the true recipe of grandpa's "tou fu pok" till now . So this is my story . What's your food for thought of yours ? thank you :D