I'm thankful for family and friends

mattsson5
With the thanksgiving season approaching I have been thinking of how thankful I am for my family and my friends. I know many people say they are thankful for their family. I can’t think of anything I am more grateful for, especially since Thanksgiving is approaching. I can truthfully say I am very thankful for what they do for me. I sometimes take them for granted but I can’t imagine what I would do without them. I love them very much. I am thankful for my friends because they are always there for me. I wouldn’t be able to make it through all the drama of high school without them. They are true friends, which is why I am so grateful for their friendship and support.
I am especially grateful for my family. They are some of the only people that I know will love me unconditionally. They are everything I can ask for. I am thankful that my family and I are so close. We are always support each other at each other’s events such as games, meeting, and awards. I am also thankful that my family is very functional and happy family. I have my friends whose families are separated, and have many home problems. I am very grateful that my family has never had problems that could not be resolved. I love my family very much and are thankful for our close relationship.
I am also grateful for my friends. High school can be very difficult with all the drama, gossip, and stress, but I know I always have my friends. My friends are always there for me. Without them I don’t know how I would make it at school. I am thankful that they we are so close and know that my friendships will continue after high school. I am thankful I have the type of friends that I know I can always rely on, the friends that if I call at midnight crying they will drive over and comfort me. Friends like mine are hard to find which is why I am so grateful to have them in my life.
With the Thanksgiving approaching, it has caused me to think of how grateful I am very for everything I have. I am especially grateful for my family and friends. They are both always there for me and know I can always rely on them. I am so thankful for them because I don’t know what I would do without them.