The Olympic Spirit: Don't second guess yourself

destiny marie
Olympic spirit: don’t second guess yourself

Sometimes we think that we are not good enough to do a sport, to try out for the cheer team, to do try outs for soccer, or whatever the case may be. We don’t feel like we are right for that activity or just cant do it. People tell us are whole life. You can’t do it. You can try but you will not get what you want out of it. Then there are those people that tell us, we are going to make it far in like, you can make your dreams come true, you just have to me the one to make that happen. Nine times out of ten, we will always believe the negative response more then we will the positive. For the simple reason of we are attracted to negative responses more than positive. Some people have big idea of what they want in life and know what they want in life. on the other hand there are people who don’t know what they want, and they don’t have there mind set straight.
Can everyone have the right to greatness? Are we as human beings able to live life the greatest or at least make it the greatest. Sometimes I look at people on the street and I ask myself why? What happened to their life that made them end up with no home, family or job. The answer Is because they didn’t try or care. They though they could make it in life living off of there parents or off of there friends. Don’t you think that everyone can have a “potential greatness”? everyone can have a greatness if they push there selves past there breaking point. Some people say that they cant do anything in life, they only say that because they don’t think they are good enough or don’t want to try. They feel no need for it. Everyone can be great at something. They just need to try. No one is the same. We all have are own greatness. Everyone is different in all ways, just like everyone is great in there own ways. Everyone has the right to do what they want to do in life. everyone has the potentials to be great. You just need to stand up and do what you need to do. Stand up for what you believe in. show everyone that there is a greatness in every human being.