Person to Watch in 2012: Lady Gaga

insanity6
I can already tell that 2012 is going to be a big year for culture, politics, and national icons all because of “the world coming to an end”. Artists are going to want to put everything out there for everyone to remember them as a legend of some sort. Not to mention the new election coming up this year. But in my opinion I think most music artists will want to stand out this upcoming year. So, this year I think we are all going to want to turn our heads to Lady Gaga.
This past year she has stuck out like a sore thumb but she has also become an inspiration to many of young men and women. It seems as if her whole album, Born This Way, was broadcasted for the entire year of 2011. Lady Gaga has also appeared everywhere on television with her unique creations for clothing. When she came to the VMAs dressed in a meat dress everyone probably had their jaws dropped. She has defiantly taught me how to be express myself without other people’s opinions getting in the way. Whenever I hear one of her songs I just have to sing along. It’s just something I can’t resist. I love how she can put a smile on just about anybody. She’s one of those artists that are just so theatrical and fun.
So for 2012 I think she will have a positive impact on culture. She’s such a creative person that I think she might pull off all of her other crazy public events such as the VMAs. Lady Gaga has become such a big role model for younger listeners. My predictions include any big shows or wacky outfits. For some popular artists such as Lady Gaga this is it. 2012 is the last run for humanity so it’s time to lay it all out on the table. To remember the happier and more fun times then what might be the end. I think she out of all music artists could pull off any of these accomplishments just as graceful as the last. So get ready for Lady Gaga and her exciting new material and clothing in 2012.