Person to Watch in 2012: My dad

pbajcessna
For me, the person to watch is nobody famous, but he would make a pretty good impact on some people’s lives. The person to watch, for me, is my dad, Jerry Cessna, whose real name is Joseph Gerald Cessna Jr. I know it is complicated, but Jerry is short for Gerald. Anyway, my dad has made a wonderful impact on my life. He did not really inspire me to become a creative writer. I did that on my own. But, he has inspired me in so many ways. The main thing that my dad inspired me with is playing the trumpet. My dad is a monster on that trumpet. He is an amazing trumpet player. I was inspired to play trumpet and I’ve been playing since I was in sixth grade. It brought me to All County band, the ninth grade band, which my band director recommended me to because I am the best trumpet in the ninth grade band in my high school.

My dad also inspired me to join the orchestra at my Church with him. He is the best trumpet player there and we practice together at home. He is really helpful and fun to be with in orchestra. The music that we play together in the orchestra are much harder than the music I play at school. So, that has me learning at kind of a higher level than the level that we are in at the ninth grade band at school. My dad even helps me with my music at school and helped me with my All County music. He knows what I do wrong and I am happy that I can practice with him.

My dad did not just inspire me to play the trumpet. He also inspired me to become a better person and a better Christian. He is a great Christian and says words of inspiration and wisdom. He knows the best thing for me and he is a very smart person. My dad is a very good father because he is not like other fathers because he is not that strict, mean, or over protective. He may seem like a strict father, but he is not. Although, you do not want to be around him when you’re in a hurry. My dad, Jerry Cessna, is an amazing person, so inspirational, and knows what is best for me.