Person to Watch in 2012: Hunter Hayes

gg.isaacson
Person to Watch in 2012
I always like listening to brand new artist. Sometimes they become favorites and sometimes not. For the case of Hunter Hayes… he is a favorite. He is a boy (obviously), only 19 years old, he can sing and country at that and not to mention he’s pretty cute. But the reason he should be the person to watch in 2012 is because he worked hard and accomplished his dream! That takes a lot.
Hunter Hayes is a singer, songwriter, producer, and multi-instrumentalist. Amazing right? He is one of the most important musical talents to emerge from anywhere in a pretty long time. This is all probably because, since he could walk Hunter Hayes was making music. And like every young singer his dream was to become famous and he is now on his way. But being famous wasn’t his full concern. He wanted to pursue his love for music and one way is by releasing an album and sharing his love with thousands of people.
Most singers become famous because of their family lines. Hunter Hayes, though, had to start from scratch. Well sort of, at age six he had written his first song and a couple years later had some songs recorded, but nothing official. So, when he sat down with Dann Huff, his producer, it became official. And that takes work, finding a producer to produce you and then working to become good enough for a record deal and then finally getting it recorded. It sounds easy on paper but in real life it’s difficult and frustrating. Now what I really admirer about Hunter is his persistence, his love for music. That is what kept him going after rejections and failures. His love for music is why today he’s got a record and tomorrow millions of fans. I feel that anyone who has a love that strong should follow it and just see where it takes you, just like Hunter Hayes did.
Hunter Hayes is going to go far. With a voice like his and a love for music, nothing can stop him. If you check him out I know your going to feel just like me, he should be the Person to Watch for 2012. And even if he doesn’t become extremely famous I know I’ll always be his fan. But hey, he’s gotten this far, why stop?

Hi, I'm the PR Coordinator for Stage of Life. I'm leaving you this comment to let you know that your essay for our Person to Watch writing contest was one of the finalists. Congratulations!

Here's the link to the contest summary page, http://www.stageoflife.com/PersontoWatch.aspx
We'll be formally announcing the winner soon.

Feel free to share this news with your friends and family as well as “Like” us on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter.

To be named an essay finalists in our national writing competition is a big deal. Our previous winners have been talked about on TIME.com and other media outlets.

Posted: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 7:42:58 PM

I have always been partial to music so naturally I would have to gravitate towards your recognition of such talent as Hunter Hayes! Great essay and good luck. We will look to seeing more of his talent in the coming year?!
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 6:44:48 AM