Person to Watch in 2012: Suzanne Collins

babyelf4
The person to watch in 2012 is Suzanne Collins. She has written three amazing books that are in a trilogy. The books that she wrote are: “The Hunger Games”, “Catching Fire”, and “Mokingjay”. All these books are consecutive and they all work so well together. And coming soon the first book is be turned into a movie. It is coming out March 23. I absolutely love these books and am so excited to see the movie. I think that Suzanne Collins should be the person to watch because she has written three amazing books and her books are going to be made into a movie. This person made amazing books that made me cry, and laugh. I cried when Rue, a tiny young girl died. And I laughed at the main character, Katniss, stubbornness. I think that Suzanne Collins should be given an award for her books. I love these books so much. I have read them over and over again. I think that this person will make a positive effect on society, because her books are so sad and they have things that we take for granted in them. In the books there is a capitol that rules the twelve districts. In most of the districts there is hard punishment and starving people. I think that these books, and the movie, will change society because we take to many things for granted and it shows that there are far less fortunate people. Suzanne Collins books, and the upcoming movie, will change society for the positive. I think that the person to watch in 2012 is Suzanne Collins.
Comment by COMMONSENSE

Many people I know have seen the movie.... They are not interested. I was interested at first, however when I pick up the second book I put it down right away. I highly doubt she will receive any award. If you notice, the book sends out the message.... That off you disagree with the government to rebel. She will never beat twilight or harry potter. Its a trilogy gone bad after the first book. Well boring to say the least.
Posted: Sunday, September 9, 2012 8:17:41 AM