Person to Watch in 2012: Steve Jobs

Claudia
In my opinion, Steve Jobs is a very important person for 2012. Although he is already dead, his hard work will still be contributing to the new ideas of technology for us. He died on October 5, 2011, a very important date for us. Sadly he died of respiratory arrest. He was the co-founder of Apple Inc. and had previously served as chief executive of Pixar Animation Studios. He made the iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, etc. Things that we all use and our still important to us. The reason why I am choosing him is for that very same reason. If he wasn’t a contribute to our lives, we wouldn’t have all this new technology that has been made in our lives and has impacted us so much in our generation. People honor his death worldwide and wish that he was still a part of our lives. In 2010 he was the 42 wealthiest man in America. He donated money to foundations that needed it. That shows that he’s not only interested in money but also cares for the people around him. Steve was such an amazing person and was very smart. He’s also a great role model because he started out small but had big dreams and made it all the way. He’s an inspiration to people all around the world. Thanks to him and the ideas he left, we will have better technology in the future.