Person to Watch in 2012: Jenifer Lawrence

JHowwy9
Not many have heard of the up and coming actress--Jenifer Lawrence. Though she isn't famous yet, just wait, this year, she will be huge. She has starred and directed many small movies in the past few years. But this year, will be her best, playing the adventurous rold Katniss Everdeen in the amazing series, "The Hunger Games." Just like Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, they were unheard of small actor and actresses, until, BOOM! Twilight series hit theaters, they are now worldwide sensations loved by teens and even adults, everywhere. But now, Jenifer Lawrence is starring as the great and noble Katniss Everdeen. She is an amazing actress and model also, who will go on to do amazing roles. "The Hunger Games" is a fabulous series, that is a must read and Jenifer Lawrence is going to be the perfect Katniss Everdeen and up and coming star of 2012.