Person to Watch in 2012: Adele

nora.cortes
Out of all of the celebrities, upcoming artists and actresses, I chose Adele to be the biggest person to watch out for in 2012. Not only is she a beautiful person, but she has a beautiful voice. She sings from the bottom of her heart. I think of her as the underdog among all the other famous celebrities. She may not stick out like multiple other celebrities, but I think she is just quiet. She does not seek out for attention or media. People do look down on her for her weight and her cigarette addiction. How is her weight relevant to her talent? I find it unnecessary to concentrate on that. Adele is very concentrated on her music and her fans. She had numerous hits last year and I think that is only a little preview of what she really has to offer. She is currently working with charities and without a doubt; she will make it even further than where she already is. Adele, only 18 when she started her career is maturing and I think this year is when her career will really take off. Ones past truly does mold a future.