Person to Watch in 2012: Justin Bieber: Rising star or Falling comet?

zoe
What has a purple hat, 16.4 million fans, and that famous hair? Justin Bieber. He started off with an interesting story, seemed destined for fame. Millions of girls across the entire Earth worship Justin. His fame has grown and grown for the past couple of years. But the real question is, will Justin Bieber turn out like other celebrities? When he reaches his later teens or early twenties, will he turn to drugs and partying for comfort? Or will his innocent reputation remain the same?
Justin recently cut his hair, losing over 80,000 fans. A little while after this, he dyed his hair darker. His hair being his trademark, this was a surprising move for the young star. It’s interesting to see what he does, nobody knowing his next move. This can be good for a celebrity, but as Justin grows older, he might fade away like many other Hollywood stars. He also has a new girlfriend, Selena Gomez. Imagine a 10 year-old girl, figuring this out. As hard as it may seem for a girl to “become Mrs. Bieber” , fans can always hope. Some of his latest moves may hurt his career. Being “sweet sixteen” could be what gave him so many fans, mixed with the hair and a good voice. Does Justin really have star power though? So many questions waiting to be answered in the unknown future. This star could continue to rise, or fall. We’ll have to wait and see, and this year seems like the year for Justin to make a move. With his hair changes, growing age, new girlfriend,and amazing story, I think Justin Bieber is the person to watch for 2012.