Person to Watch in 2012: Lee Brice: Rising country superstar

cibenebaby
Person to watch 2011: Lee Brice
“Be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I love you. Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense. Never let your prayin knees get lazy, and love like crazy!” would be the chorus of his rather popular record-breaking country song Love Like Crazy.
Lee Brice was born in Sumner, South Carolina and had the talent for music when he was just 7 years old, and by the age of 10 he was writing his own songs. Listening to gospel songs to his father’s country LP with Alabama and the Oak Ridge boys, Brice always knew he loved country music. In 2007 he released his first single “She Ain’t Right”. This got the ball rolling. After that he came out with 3 more hit singles including is same titled album “Love like crazy”. By the end of 2010, Lee Brice was in the number one spot with “Bouquet of Roses” on Billboard’s country charts for 56 weeks, breaking the record of 54 weeks.
Lee Brice has been a rising country- superstar, and for me an avid country fan, it didn’t surprise me that one of his songs is always playing on my iPod. The song that really got my attention would be “love like crazy” because it talks about how taking chances in life can be a good thing. Through everything that you will go through in your life, the one thing that will always be there through anything, will be love and family. They are the ones who will support you no matter what happens in life.
Being so young, not as young as some of the country stars, Lee Brice can reach the younger, teenage audience like me, even though the songs are about love and loss. With that ability, I have a feeling that the country music business is going to do very well with Lee Brice putting a good name out. I predict within the year or even a few months, Lee is going to come out with a new single that will have everyone, (who is involved with country music) talking about it. It’s a positive thing to have such an impact on people even though he’s just a singer, because if people like his music they are going to want more, and with more they are going to have to pay which will put money back into the economy. Hard core fans are going to want merchandise to show off their love of music or that person so they will spend even more money.
To conclude, Lee Brice is the person to watch in 2010 because he has good voice and songs, he has the ability to reach a younger audience, and it will bring money back into the economy.