STAGE OF LIFE       Share Your Story       Coupons       Education Resources

Person to Watch in 2012: Lee Brice: Rising country superstar

cibenebaby
Person to watch 2011: Lee Brice
“Be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I love you. Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense. Never let your prayin knees get lazy, and love like crazy!” would be the chorus of his rather popular record-breaking country song Love Like Crazy.
Lee Brice was born in Sumner, South Carolina and had the talent for music when he was just 7 years old, and by the age of 10 he was writing his own songs. Listening to gospel songs to his father’s country LP with Alabama and the Oak Ridge boys, Brice always knew he loved country music. In 2007 he released his first single “She Ain’t Right”. This got the ball rolling. After that he came out with 3 more hit singles including is same titled album “Love like crazy”. By the end of 2010, Lee Brice was in the number one spot with “Bouquet of Roses” on Billboard’s country charts for 56 weeks, breaking the record of 54 weeks.
Lee Brice has been a rising country- superstar, and for me an avid country fan, it didn’t surprise me that one of his songs is always playing on my iPod. The song that really got my attention would be “love like crazy” because it talks about how taking chances in life can be a good thing. Through everything that you will go through in your life, the one thing that will always be there through anything, will be love and family. They are the ones who will support you no matter what happens in life.
Being so young, not as young as some of the country stars, Lee Brice can reach the younger, teenage audience like me, even though the songs are about love and loss. With that ability, I have a feeling that the country music business is going to do very well with Lee Brice putting a good name out. I predict within the year or even a few months, Lee is going to come out with a new single that will have everyone, (who is involved with country music) talking about it. It’s a positive thing to have such an impact on people even though he’s just a singer, because if people like his music they are going to want more, and with more they are going to have to pay which will put money back into the economy. Hard core fans are going to want merchandise to show off their love of music or that person so they will spend even more money.
To conclude, Lee Brice is the person to watch in 2010 because he has good voice and songs, he has the ability to reach a younger audience, and it will bring money back into the economy.

Rate this:

About StageofLife.comAbout Us:  StageofLife.com is a free blogging and writing community for high school students that allows teens the opportunity to share their personal stories and essays in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Check out our national Teen Trend Reports, and make sure to explore the writing contests for high school students, inspirational videos for teens, statistics about students, quotes about high school, and other resources about High School here on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free writing profile, share an essay about your life, and help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a teacher - review our Language Arts Teaching Resources.

Writing Contest Archive - Students

Writing Contests and Teen Trend Reports

StageofLife.com Student Writing Contests

Below you will find all of the monthly writing contests and teen trend reports from the last five years hosted by StageofLife.com.  Our dedication to digital literacy efforts have reached over 1,000,000 students and teachers in the last half decade, received mention on TIME.com, and features in the news.  Feel free to click through and read the top essay submissions from any given month.  StageofLife.com is honored to be one of the most-visited writing contests for students in the world.  We love working with you as we celebrate the journey as life-long readers and writers...

2016 Writing Contests

Writing Contest for High School Students

2015 Writing Contests

2014 Writing Contests

2013 Writing Contests

2012 Writing Contests

2011 Writing Contests

2010 Writing Contests

Stage of Life Mission Statement

Find Us on Facebook      Follow Us on Twitter     Read our Founder's Blog

StageofLife.com was launched in 2009 as the premier destination for people of all ages to find information, coupons, and stories about one of ten key stage of life transitions:  high school, college, on my own, wedding, married without children, having a baby, home ownership, parenting, grand parenting, and empty nest/retirement.  Nearly 1 million visitors come to the site each year to find information about their stage of life.  Stage of Life users (teens, college students, Millennials, Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers) can also share and archive their life stories via their Stage of Life profile page.  Specialized content includes statistics, quotes, videos, financial tips, coupons, news, writing contests, and more tailored to each of the 10 life stages featured.  My Life Rewards® is the free discount program for all Stage of Life users, readers and writers dedicated to providing printable coupons and coupon codes tailored towards each stage of life.

Terms of Service and Privacy