Person to Watch in 2012: You

Mildstart
With the New Year comes change. Sometimes a lot of it! And although change can be good, try to not get lost in it. Don't forget your own values. Remember to balance your goals with the life you are living. Just because it is a New Year doesn't mean that the old you is somehow erased or you can run away from mistakes that you might have made in 2011. The idea of 2012 is to grow from those mistakes, move on from those mistakes, not just simply forget them. If you forget them odds are, unfortunately, they'll happen again. The person you absolutely have to watch this New Year is you! Use this new start to become what you wish! Mold yourself to your ideas of what a good person is. Be what you want. Change what you must. But, make sure you stay tethered to the life you are living and not lost in a mirage. You have to watch and make sure that you don't make this year a repeat of whatever you did wrong in the previous year. You have to watch yourself because, honestly, no one looks out for you like you. You are your best friend. You are your own therapist. You are your own teacher, motivator, and listener. You are there for you like no one else. You know you like no one else. So, watch out for you! You never know what this new year could bring and you have to pretend like you are ready for anything, whether catastrophe or miracle, that is heading your way. With this beginning, it is important to remember there is always a choice when you presented with something difficult. You have to make this choice as well rounded as possible. Think of everything, everyone but don't get caught up in how impossible it seems to make the right choice. Your influence in this year to come is whatever you want it to be! The person to watch in 2012 is you to make sure you stay true to everything you want to be and don't get lost in everything that you could be.