Person to Watch in 2012: Daniel Radcliffe

mollypotter6
Who is the Person to Watch in 2012: Daniel Radcliffe
By Molly Gottfreid

There is only one person who comes to mind when I think of people that have impacted American culture in 2011 and that is Daniel Radcliffe. Most people know who he is but for those that don’t, he is Harry Potter. Radcliffe’s performance in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two should not be forgotten. He gave the performance of his career. There was not one dry eyed fan in the theatre I saw the film in. There was so much emotion pouring through him as he gave all of us the closure we needed from the epic cinematic experience ten years in the making. I have grown up with Daniel and seen him mature over the years. It’s amazing to believe how much he has grown since he landed the fateful role of Harry Potter. I remember it like it was just yesterday when I first watched him in Sorcerer’s stone and knew he had something special. This young man is someone to watch because of his pure talent to captivate his audiences and show his characters true emotions. Not only was he in Harry Potter this year, but he was the lead in the Broadway show “How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying.” Radcliffe showed that he can not only act, but he can sing as well. Make sure to keep track of Radcliffe this year for his future is looking bright.