Trouble with Daughter

Heartbroken grandma
I am the mother of 2 biological sons and an adopted daughter ( adopted her when she was a teen). 1 son has no children yet. Other son has teenage stepchild and his wife is expecting their 1st child. Daughter has our 1st grandchild, then married and had her 2nd child (our 3rd grandchild) and now expecting her 3rd child. We have always helped all 3 of our children anyway we could. Our daughter we have helped more due to the majority of the time she had been a single parent.she even withholds me seeing my grandchildren when she is mad at me. Her husband is a drug addict ( sober right now). They have split up multiple times and she has always run to me at those times and wanted help. We have helped her financially, alot with car insurance, paying for her a phone, legal fees, clothes, food, major appliances etc. I used to babysit her children so she didn't have to pay for daycare. I now have major health issues and physically am unable to do so. I cannot chase her 3 yr old around like I used to be able to. She constantly acuses me of playing favorites when it comes to my grandchildren (namely her kids) even posting things all the time on social media about how it is not fair for grandparents to play favorites. She says I chose her oldest child over her 2nd because I don't like her husband. Lol I don't care for her first child's father either but that doesn't have anything to do with my grandchildren, I love them to pieces. I love all my children and grandchildren with every beat of my heart and try to always make sure I treat them all equally and always spend the same amount on each one. I am so heartbroken. I would appreciate any comments, advice and thoughts. Sign me heartbroken grandma
Comment by Monicaacozad

Any way your themes are nice one. Good topic. From your post I could understand that you have well idea. You have to try to add more creativeness in your post. It will soon attract any reader. There are some different types of writing technique such as style, design, format.If you include all these styles you can make your blog more attractively.
Visit : Thesis writing service
Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2016 7:19:53 AM

Grandparents blog on StageofLife.comAbout Us StageofLife.com is a blogging community for grandparents to share stories about the adventure of grandparenting in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Read the blogs and stories about grandparenting, or check out the writing contest for grandparents, quotes about grandparents, etiquette for grandparents, videos about grandparenting, discounts for families, and other resources for grandparents on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free profile, share an essay about your grandchildren (or grandparents), and pass along your wisdom to help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a college professor, teacher or educator - review our literacy, blogging and writing resources.