Undeserved Mistreatment

Heart Damage
In most marriage ceremonies a statement is made to the couple, "two shall become one".for the first 20 years of our marriage..My husband is no longer one with me. He is one but It is with our
Adult married children. Our first daughter is pregnant. Time came for her. 4D ultrasound. She invited her mother to in law and excluded me. My heart felt crushed. My daughtet stumbled around fabricating statements, how the ultrasound was Tuesday, but how she corrected herself
Before we left. I even asked for the time and her response was "early" she would need to check. She text pics of the baby's ultrasound. My husband and I were confused since she had told us the next day (Tuesday ). My husband has no idea why I'm hurt. Always defending everything they do. This is only one small upset, but he blames me for everything.at the other daughter's wedding he set with the bride and groom and the groom's widow mother at their table and I set with other family that I'm not even close to and when I later mentioned it hurt my feelings. He said I was always looking for something I could feels sad about. Then at her wedding telling the bride and groom good bye he stood next to the grooms mother with his arm around her while I stood behind them. When confronted he said I was looking for something to be jealous about. Then other times he tells me I am a good wife and he loves me so much. He is always about him I never feel the love or friendship we once shared anymore. Our daughters are all about him and their mother-in-law's. I feel so left out. Many times I have listen to our daughters complain their mother-in-law. Since my husband and I separated for three weeks in August 2015 over his consumption of alcohol our family interaction has become so foreign. During our three-week separation my husband moved in with our daughter and her husband.during our three-week separation while he was there he continued to drink alcohol and have big family get-togethers none of which I was invited to attend. He and my son in law would laugh and cut up while he was on the phone with me. Is there a chance he will change back to the man I feel in love with or is it likely over for us?

Grandparents blog on StageofLife.comAbout Us StageofLife.com is a blogging community for grandparents to share stories about the adventure of grandparenting in an online life journal via their free Stage of Life account.  Read the blogs and stories about grandparenting, or check out the writing contest for grandparents, quotes about grandparents, etiquette for grandparents, videos about grandparenting, discounts for families, and other resources for grandparents on StageofLife.com.  Register to start your free profile, share an essay about your grandchildren (or grandparents), and pass along your wisdom to help us change the world, one story at a time.  If you are a college professor, teacher or educator - review our literacy, blogging and writing resources.