Questions and Stories about Raising a Family

Listed below is the compilation of all of the questions and stories that parents have asked, shared, or submitted as a response to our national writing contest. Topics range from education, to money, to relationships, to health, and many more in between. Do you have a story to share about your experiences as a parent? Click the "Share Your Story" button to add your voice to StageofLife.com!

Read Raising a Family Questions and Stories

Now Browsing: Special Needs

I did get tired of the doom and gloom news, so I thought I would try to get a few to see that it could always be worse. That is the reason I started blogging.

I have dealt with MS Multiple Sclerosis for 30 years, so when I look around it is easy to see that stuff could always be worse

http://stuffcouldalwaysbeworse.blogspot.com

It's all over the news. To vaccinate or not vaccinate your kids for H1N1 - that is the question. Do you protect them from a potential pandemic or give them a flu shot that's been rushed into production?

You're "darned if you do" and "darned if you don't."

Your thoughts?

I do believe everyone has challenges of different kinds. That is life, we have to make the best of challenges of everyday life. That is why I started blogging is to say "Stuff could always be worse"

<<Prev  3 of 3