Stage of Life needs help taking storytelling mobile!

Nate DeRose
Hello All,

Stage of Life is proud to announce its latest endeavor - the development of the first mobile storytelling game! For the last three months, we have been putting our creative efforts into drafting Writing Race, a multiplayer story writing game for Apple iPhone where friends will collaboratively (or competitively) write a story together using their mobile phone.

Our idea to expand Stage of Life’s literacy initiative to the mobile realm began as some scribbling on a white board but that idea is quickly becoming a reality through Writing Race - and we couldn’t be more excited about it.

But we need help! To assist in the funding of the game development, we have created a Kickstarter campaign as we look to people who are passionate about writing, such as everyone on Stage of Life, to become involved with the project.

Here's the link to see more details and make a donation towards the Writing Race project: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stageoflife/writing-racetm-competitive-storytelling-goes-mobil

However… whether you donate or not, we also need help spreading the word! The more people tweeting, "Facebooking," and discussing our project the better! In fact, if you're able to help spread the word in some way, comment here or send an email to [email protected] and let me know where you posted the news about the project. We will be sure to thank you in our official acknowledgement page which will be going live on Stage of Life next week.

Look for more updates on the Kickstarter page each week and watch our progress as we raise the $60,000 needed to make Writing Race a reality.

--Nate
Stage of Life Writing Race Project Coordinator