And then came Yolanda

ackerlane41
My fiance and I just relocated to a new state. We have a nice home with an extra room. We are pretty private people but on occasion we have people come over and have a good time. I was surprise when my fiance called me from the hair salon to tell me she extended an invitation to her hair stylist of 6 years to come and stay with us. She wants to open her own beauty shop where we live. I was okay with it at the time and said Okay! Then doubt started to creep in. I told my fiance a long time ago before we moved that I wanted to meet her friends and that included Yolanda the stylist.That never happened. All I know about Yolanda is that she does my fiance's hair. I explained to my fiance I started to have some mix feelings about this being that I never met Yolanda and the only reason why I'm meeting her today is the invitation to stay at our home. My fiance begin to explain that Yolanda is a great person and that she's quiet, I won't even know she's here. My fiance further explained that Yolanda will be in out as she will be staying somewhere else a couple of nights out the week. I got to say I didn't know my fiance was the host of the year type. We never did this before. My fiance is the type who likes to come home and walk around in her shorts. I explained to my fiance I do all the cooking, cleaning and making sure this house is in order. Now I got to worry about Yolanda and her needs. This is going to make things awkward on so many levels she don't understand. All she's worried about is now she's got to put on pants. We have a child with special needs to consider is routine and schedule. Hold on to your rocker folks this one may blow you over. My fiance did not tell me that she extended the stay to the month were getting married which is in 7 months. I wanted to shake her and ask her what the you know what is wrong with you? Why would you do that? I could see 1 to 2 months. Do you remember how long it took for me to get comfortable with you? Now I'm suppose to be June Cleaver and fake like everything is okay? I feel so terrible because I love helping people but why can't I just let this go and be a wonderful host? I wake up and go to bed thinking about this. It's killing me inside. The first 2 times she came I cook, made her a plate she didn't say thank you. I told my fiance this and she those millennials are not like us. I waited one night to cook because she ask my fiance to pick up her friends from the airport didn't call all day. I start dinner then she calls and ask can she go get them. I told her well I will warm up dinner when you get back. So she called her back and told her no she would have to pick them up. I notice she says thank you more or is this because my fiance said something to her?Its been 3 weeks our guest talks to my fiance and I feel like I'm not in the loop. She barely talks to me because she don't know me nor do I know her. I talk to my fiance again only this time it aggravate her to the point of saying, Fine I will ask Yolanda to move out. I started to cry and told her no I will do better with dealing with it. Yolanda will be here for 7 months coming in and out our home. My fiance is the breadwinner, I feel like second hand coach. I'm beginning to have headaches which I never had before this happened. I know its stress. I never knew how much I like my privacy and being able to feel comfortable in my own home until this happened. Couples beware and please be considerate of the love of your life feelings. Help me with this one because I do not know what to say to my fiance or Yolanda. My fiance and I got along so well but this is making the relationship very difficult. Should I just keep my mouth shut and keep it inside?