Human being is born in heaven and dying in search of hell

santharao
The moment the GOD has created this world and living being, he also created every comfort that is required for them.

But, Every comfort is being misused, distorted and made to work against us by us...

Why because from the stone age, especially the human being is revolving around certain things only, as per Gautama Buddha (Four noble truths)

we crave for the sensuality, we crave for the acquisition of Identity, We crave to prevail and dominate over others a wish to be separated from painful feelings and annihilation
- Gautama Buddha

1. We crave for the sensuality:

As long as our star shines we never think of future and never bother about where we are going but everything will be kept counted from behind by GOD. Whoever chooses the right path even when our star shines and keeps all senses under control will lead a real star life till the end but whoever ignores will become less than DOGS and leads a miserable life.

HEROINES are the best examples: These stars have enjoyed the life of highest luxury and fan following. PEOPLE USED TO STAND IN QUEUES TO HAVE A LOOK AT THEM and BIG PRODUCERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR MONTHS FOR CALL SHEETS but died miserably why?

• Parveen bobby -Died at the age of 55. Died alone. Body found after 3 days in
her residence. no one at her side to look after her.

• Madhubala – also died alone with no one at her side to look after her at the age of
36 only.

• Meena kumari – Also a tragic death due to alcoholic. Died at the age of 39.

• Silk smitha – 17 years of film career. More than 350 films but tragic death due to
improper life style at the age of 35 only.

• Divya bharathi – Died at the age of 19 only. Alcoholic and rumored to have links
with many film personalities including Telugu film industry also rumored to have
married to Sajid nadiadwala.

• Nafisa joseph – Miss India (Universe 1997) and jockey. Died at the age of 26.

• Jiah khan – actress, model and singer died at the age of 25.

• Marlin manroe – Top Hollywood Actress, model, singer, film producer died at the
age of 36.

• Savithri – Tollywood top heroin, producer and director died at the age of 46

• Fatafat Jayalaxmi – Top telugu film actress died at age of 20

"WAKE UP IN RIGHT TIME, EVEN WHEN YOUR BODY, BEAUTY AND BUOYANCY PERMITS YOU TO DO MUCH OF NASTY YOU CAN"

is only the mantra to escape from the misery at the later stage of life.

2. Instant pleasure:

1. Selfishness 2. Dirty 3. Nasty 4. Cheating 5. Mean 6. Negative 7. Envy 8.Jealousy 9. Lying 10. Malice 11. Lazy

Are the first and foremost qualities of a human being to which everyone get attracted easily once at any stage of their life time and feels these are only the possible qualities to lead a comfortable life OR at least majority of us would have tend to believe or follow the people who practices the above. So is the power of the immediate instant pleasure.

But during the life cycle of learning we would get exposed to many opportunities to take right path to have enlightened and to have wisdom of life....There actually the segregation of characters starts taking place and then the actual birth of characters begin..... as a result of which the following quite contrast characters were possible....

Gandhi and Gadse
Budhha and Dawood
Mother teresa and A prostitute
Rajarammohan roy and Ram singh (Nirbhaya rapist)
A Doctor and A Terrosits , Charles Sobhraj
Er. Visvesvaraya and A Terrorist
Baba amte and Gali janardhana reddy, jaganmohan reddy, Raja etc...etc.

" TRY TO GET AWAY FROM THE INITIAL ATTRACTION OF INSTANT PLEASURE AND GET MATURED TO SEGREGATE YOUR PATH TOWARDS A LIFE OF TRUE LIVING"

3. Survival by homicide or By killing others opportunity:

It is like, living life by eating a rotten flesh left by a carnivorous animals which survives by its own hunting skills ....

It is rather more cruel than brutal killings of herbivorous animals by carnivorous animals, which usually happens in the jungle that is far away from the civilized society ... But i don't know the name of these animals,

who kills Brothers, mothers, fathers, sisters, wives and their own children for the their own comfort...?

Example:

1) Killing for survival: one miserable and disturbing fact which nobody wish this to be true....."but these murders have been taking place for a long time in the name of rituals"

"In the southern most part of Tamil Nadu in India this horrific act of killing their own parents are done when the family cannot afford to take care of them. This came in to news when 80 year old man escaped and took refuge in a relative's house. He came to know this when his children were deciding about how they will share the land. In this traditional practice of senicide the old aged person is at first early in the morning given an extensive oil bath, and the rest of day he/she is given several glasses of tender coconut water. Excessive tender coconut water given is causing renal failure, fever, and ultimately death within a day or two."

2) Killing for our own well being: Ramdhani Kripashankar Yadav (33) his brother Gulab Yadav (27) were advised by Kahar (God man) to carry out a human sacrifice, which, he said, would solve their problems. They allegedly decided to kill Kalawati (a woman, also a devotee of same God-man).On November 16, 2013, they took her to Gulab Yadav's house, During the ritual she was beheaded.

3) Killing by recklessness (Bore wells): So far thousands innocent child death incidents due to unplugged or uncapped bore wells, happened in India, but still neither we nor the government woke up .

"HOW MANY MORE SUCH MISHAPS WOULD MAKE OUR RULERS WAKE-UP AND TAKE SOME STEPS TO CONTROL THESE BORE WELL TRAPS...THAT HAS BEEN KILLING HUNDREDS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN........OVER THE YEARS....."

4) Killing for dominance and pleasure:

As per National Crime Records Bureau [1]

Domestic violence in India is endemic and widespread predominantly against women and around 70% of women in India are victims of domestic violence.
crime against a woman is committed in every 3 minutes
A woman is raped in every 29 minutes
A dowry death occurs in every 77 minutes
One case of cruelty committed by either the husband or relative of the victim occurs in every 9 minutes.

This all occurs despite the fact that women in India are legally protected from
domestic abuse under the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act

Result:

Sex ratio is consistently falling 983 /1000 in 1951 to 914 / 1000 in 2011
Amatya sen, Economist and noble prize winner, Estimated that Asia as a whole was missing 100 million women in 1991.
According to India's 2011 census, there were 37 million (3.7 crores) fewer women(586.5 million) than men (623.7 million)

Finally,

5) Killing for Ideology and dominance (Communal violence): Large scale violence and killings happened in India on religious grounds, this religious violence has been perpetrated for two ideological reasons namely, political and social, causing unrest to the society.

" No proved doctrine, theory or axiom would die with the people but can be superseded by proving them wrong. Hence work for the right doctrine, theory or axiom until it is proved, But don't kill the people."

"The life or birth of living being is unexpected , natural phenomena of nature, when you don't have the power to recreate them back to life, also you don't have the right to kill them."

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_India
Code:
Quote: